About Simmons Healthcare Consulting, LLC
Simmons Healthcare Consulting, LLC, is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our cost-effective services
include assisting facilities with Social Service, Activities, and QIDP consultation.
What makes SHC different from other consulting companies?
- Access to your facility's consultant 24/7 via phone, email, text
- Flexibility to conduct visits when your facility needs extra assistance
- Ability to assist during emergency situations
- Willingness to provide additional oversight during ISDH surveys when requested
- Regulatory compliance track record
- Support for the Social Service and Activity departments
SHC's President, Julie Simmons, has 22 years of professional long-term care experience, covering multiple states. A unique benefit, particularly to Social Service departments, is that she has had the 'hands-on' experience and faced the same issues and constraints.
SHC strives to keep costs contained by managing time efficiently. We have assisted with both large and small facilities, independent buildings to large long-term care chains, and with new start-ups to closing.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best service to you in the industry.
- Social Service consultation in Indiana, Missouri, and limited assistance in Michigan
- QIDP (formerly known as QMRP) reviews in Indiana for ID/DD residents
- Activities oversight nationwide
for a referral to a trusted provider in other states.